As it’s the season to be jolly, we’ve dropped 20 Gold into your account
So, it’s also the season to get into the game... sharpen those swords and get yourself some festive revenge! Remember, nothing says "Happy Holidays" like lighting a warm fire for a close friend
Happy Gaming!Read more >
More PVE balancing - Changes to Orc camps to make them more appropriate to levels. Objectives text - Corrected some objectives text to match with correct titles. Shields Fix - Players no longer receive 24 hour shield while logged in (receive correct 4 hr shieRead more >
Some fixes to the issues seen in the previous patch:
- Shields - Shields no longer refresh themselves.
- XP- XP displayed on commander screen is no longer truncated so whole XP value shows.
- Chat fixes - Navigating to another web page no longer breaks chat.
- Troop info updated - Changed to reflect abilities in battle.
- More balancing - Healing costs reduced for all troops, some troop recruitment times and costs changed, equipment re balancing and worker per hour rate increased to 1000 p/h
- Existing player will now see new objectives - Existing players will have objectives available to collect on next log in.Read more >
This section is dedicated to all battle news worthy of note. Once feudalism is released this section should take of nicely.Read more >
- New Shields – When there has been a successful attack against your keep you will gain a shield (4 hour shield kicks in once you log in, otherwise it remains active for 24 hours)</p>
- Revamped Quests – Brand new quests and fixes to the old ones, plus modified quest rewards</p>
- New player help screen – a screen for new players (which can also be reactivated from the quests panel) which labels each button in the HUD.</p>
- Change to vault storage – Vault storage has been reduced to 25% of maximum storage.</p>
- Commander XP – Commanders now gain XP for both offensive and defensive battles and use that towards leveling up. XP is gained from defeating individual troops, with more XP for defeating better troops and higher level players.</p>
>- S…Read more >