Next week's game update is all behind the scenes, but will make a difference to your game experience. Because of this, we are detailing these changes more than usual in these patch notes. The patch is mainly focused on balancing, removing some current exploits, and including some player requested changes. Please note that we are planning to release next week, but the timing of this update may change.
Summary of Changes:
1. Changed how XP is gained from defeating troops (PvP + Orc)
2. Level comparison bonuses (XP and Carry) // POSTPONED //
3. Removal of current multipliers (XP, Carry and Cross realm)
4. Army speed now a weighted average
5. Shield triggers/times changed
6. Settlement move cool down changed to 6 hours
7. New District Dam…Read more >
- More ways to heal your armies!
Haven't got any gold? Now you will be able to use silver to heal those troops injured in battle.
- Remove injured or healing commanders from your active roster, giving you more tactical options!
An injured commander taking up one of your active slots? Need to draft in another commander quickly to defend yourself? Now you will be able remove that injured commander and free up an active slot to bring in another army to take their place.
- A healing commander who is removed from the active roster will pause healing until they are added back in.
- Injured/Healing commanders armies still cannot be modified or added back into defence once removed.
- 24 hour cool down on moving settlement
Players can no longer…Read more >
My lords and ladies of the realms, lend me your ears.
It’s important to all of us here at Digit that our players understand what we are trying to do and how we are doing it. However we’ve been so busy developing recently we’ve not taken the time to tell you about what is happening here in the Digit studio. So I wanted to take a few minutes of your time and let you know what’s going on with Kings and what the future holds.
Read more >
... continue reading on Kings Of The Realm Forum