|Strong vs||Infantry, Ranged, Cavalry|
|Weak vs||Monster Hunter|
Requires: Commander level 34, Troll Cave
The Troll is a massive, hulking giant that naturally lives underground. When dragged out of the shadows it becomes enraged and can be directed towards enemy units to vent its anger on. It uses whatever it can find as a weapon, with Battleaxes and Hammers common, but inventive Trinity Commanders will give their Troll a Battering Ram to leave gouging holes in entire armies.
Monster get boost from: shrine, gate, king tower, kill streak and "all troops" item type.
- Bonus against cavalry type.
- Highest attack per unit size (50).
- Heal time bonus behind wall (62%, 2nd rank after Monster Hunter).
- High carry (2nd rank, after trinity knights and brutes).
- Slowest fighting unit.
- Weak against Monster Hunter.
- No bonus from commander.
- Only "all troops" item type that give effect.
- Compared to other monster, have lowest health per size.
- Excellent for district/keep defense.
- High level orcing.
Compared to other monster, Trolls have the highest heal bonus when defending a district or keep. Troll's normal heal time is 4h40m (while attacking) but is reduced to mere 1h46m36s while defending .
Troll and Monster Hunter have the biggest attack per size, thus very good choice to tear down wall.
Normally, its need 3 Monster Hunter to kill 1 troll.
You can upgrade your units by researching new equipment. The higher is the equipment's level, the higher are your units damage, health and carry capacity. Beware that some upgrades may lower capacity and speed.