Welcome to the Kings of the Realm Wiki
Kings of the Realm is an RTS cross platform game developed by Digit Game Studios in Dublin, Ireland. The game takes a unique approach to an over populized genre, and though still in its early stages, promises to be a major player on the gaming scene. Currently it is available as browser game and on Android, Windows and OS X platforms.
There is quite a bit of material published on this game, but it is spread out on a few sites. This wiki is dedicated to having all resources available on Kings of the Realm in one place for easy access. If you are interested in contributing to the wiki, feel free to check out the Community Portal.
This weekend the Realms are going to war! We’re kicking off a Mega Event Weekend with something for everyone!
Starts: Friday 10th July 1600GMT / 0800P…Read more >
After careful consideration of feedback over the last update, we have implemented some changes that should help all round with resources.
We have redu…Read more >
Next week's game update is all behind the scenes, but will make a difference to your game experience. Because of this, we are detailing t…Read more >
- More ways to heal your armies!
Haven't got any gold? Now you will be able to use silver to heal those troops injured in battle.
- Remov…Read more >
My lords and ladies of the realms, lend me your ears.
It’s important to all of us here at Digit that our players understand what we are tr…Read more >
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the help page and policies and guidelines.
- If you're not sure where to start, try improving various stub articles by expanding them.
- You can also check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.