On this page the following abbreviations are used to denote certain values.
- Player Experience = $ pExp $
- Commander Experience = $ cExp $
- Recruitment Time = $ sTime $ (expressed in seconds)
- Build Time = $ bTime $ (expressed in seconds)
- Research Time = $ rTime $ (expressed in seconds)
- Movement Speed = $ v $
Basic Formula's Edit
In this game there are a few formula's pertaining to experience that are important to take note of.
$ 1sTime == 1bTime == 1rTime = 1pExp $
You get 1 player experience per second of recruitment time, build time or research time when you finish it and accept it.
$ cExp * 0.60 = pExp $ You get 0.6 player experience per 1 experience that one of your commanders gain.