|Strong vs||Infantry, Ranged, Cavalry|
|Weak vs||Monster Hunter|
Requires: Commander level 34, Basilisk Lair
Basilisks were once revered as the creature of balance in an otherwise docile environment. These reptilian serpents create a natural ice aura around them and can freeze large quantities of water in moments. They can crush rock by constricting around it and shoot ivory spines from their backs. It is the fastest land creature in a world of slower, larger enemies.
(Try to get one by the end of p4)
Battle report screws up with monsters.
Boost: Monster get boost from: shrine, gate, king tower, kill streak and "all troops" item type.
- Bonus against infantry type unit.
- 2nd Highest attack per unit size (49.7).
- Heal time bonus behind wall (47%).
- Medium carry.
- Weak against Monster Hunter.
- No bonus from commander.
- Only "all troops" item type that give effect.
- Expensive, need more silver to train and heal than other monster.
- Excellent for pvp attack (destroying wall and infantry).
- High level orcing.
Basilisks is most used monster for attacking another player in late game (p5). It has 2nd highest attack and has decent speed and carry. Basilisks are also useful to kill high level orc camps (26-30).
The normal heal time is 3h20m, while defending is 1h46m36s.
You can upgrade your units by researching new equipment. The higher is the equipment's level, the higher are your units damage, health and carry capacity. Beware that some upgrades may lower capacity and speed.